When you need an extra hand,
Align Senior Care and LeadingAge California connect members to quality care by providing tailor-made health plans designed for senior living residents. With increased access to quality healthcare, we give residents more choices in their care.
Founded in 1961, LeadingAge California is the state’s leading advocate for quality senior living and care. The association’s advocacy, educational programs and public relations help its members best serve the needs of thousands of the state’s older adults. LeadingAge California represents nearly 700 nonprofit providers of senior living and care –including affordable housing, continuing care retirement communities, assisted living, skilled nursing, and home and community-based care; as well as our business partners.
Trust the team of LeadingAge California and Align Senior Care to keep your health and quality of life at the heart of what we do.
Care You Deserve
Why Choose Align Senior Care?
Centralized Clinical Point-of-Contact
- Seamless communication and collaborative care, resulting in a 37% reduction of unnecessary hospitalizations
- Integrative technology helps to identify and prevent unexpected health issues and unnecessary hospitalizations
- We coordinate specialist appointments and offer quick support handling plan benefits
Transitional Care Support
- ASC’s care team ensures smooth and safe transitions from hospital to home
Medicare Special Needs Plans
- ASC offers two types of Medicare Special Needs Plans that offer supplemental benefits for members, like dental, vision, podiatry, over-the-counter benefits, and more
Interested in learning more?
Align Senior Care plan options:
Align Thrive (HMO I-SNP)
Enhanced On-Site Primary Care
Local Care Ally
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Health Product Allowance
Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy
Hospital and Skilled Nursing
Align Connect (HMO C-SNP)
Integrated Care Team (IKC)
Meal Delivery Service
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Allowance
Part D Prescription Drugs
Primary Care + Nephlorology
Wellness App Subscription
An Align Senior Care partnership has great benefits for communities too.
We bring a high-touch, high-tech care model that keeps your residents happy and healthy.
- Above market Medicare reimbursement, paid promptly
- Meaningful quality bonuses
- Paid skill-in-place benefits
- No up-front costs
Enhanced Resident Experience
- A dedicated and responsive care team provides frequent visits
- 24/7 access to the clinical team for the patient and their family
- On-site diagnostic testing
- Benefits beyond traditional Medicare: skill-in-place, dental, vision, podiatry
- $0 co-pay, low or zero monthly plan premium, Part D prescription plan
- A Care Ally helps coordinate all aspects of the member care journey
- In-person enrollment and customer service support
- 24/7 access to our clinical team
- Assistance with care transitions and coordination of ancillary services
- Expansive network of consulting specialists
- Integrative technology
- No 3-day qualifying stay for skilled care
- Quarterly care team meetings