Member Plan Documents & Forms
Find tools, information, and other resources to help you get the most out of your benefits with Align Senior Care
Ending your membership in Align Senior Care may be voluntary (your own choice) or involuntary (not your own choice). If you are leaving our plan, you must continue to get your medical care through our plan until your membership ends. Please complete the following to disenroll:
- Request a disenrollment form by calling Member Services. Member Services will help you complete and submit the disenrollment form.
- California: 1-844-305-3879 (TTY 711)
- Florida: 1-844-788-8935 (TTY 711)
- Michigan: 1-855-855-0336 (TTY 711)
- Virginia/Massachusetts: 1-855-855-0489 (TTY 711)
- Review your Evidence of Coverage for more information and to learn about the rights, benefits, and responsibilities of Members. You can find your Evidence of Coverage under Plan Documents on this website or request a printed copy by calling Member Services. Calls to this number are free.
- Review the Medicare & You Handbook. Everyone with Medicare receives a copy of Medicare & You each fall. Those new to Medicare receive it within a month after first signing up. If you cannot find your printed handbook, download a copy of the Medicare and You Handbook from the Medicare website at www.medicare.gov or request a printed copy by calling Medicare at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048. Calls to these numbers are free.
- Call Medicare to disenroll calling Medicare at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048. Calls to these numbers are free.
Interested in a personalized healthcare plan from Align Senior Care? If so, click here to learn about our providers, member services, and partners.