Michigan Medicare Advantage Plan – Align Connect (HMO-C-SNP)
Medicare Advantage is a Medicare program offered for seniors and disabled adults. It allows seniors to receive care through a network that contracts with Medicare. Medicare Special Needs Plans, or SNPs, are Medicare Advantage plans that serve seniors with disabling or chronic conditions. This type of plan helps seniors receive care from hospitals or doctors under the Medicare SNP networks.
At Align Senior Care, our Align Connect (HMO-C-SNP) plan offers healthcare benefits to seniors in Michigan as a Medicare Special Needs plan. Whether your loved one is living at home, in an assisted living community, or in a skilled nursing facility, we can provide the healthcare benefits they deserve. For more information about our service, contact us at 1-855-855-0489.
Meanwhile, this post details everything you need to know about the Align Connect (HMO-C-SNP) plan and how to get the best out of it. Continue reading to learn more.
Why Are Medicare Advantage Plans Needed?
The Medicare Advantage plan comes with a lot of benefits. However, the Special Needs Plan has additional benefits for Michigan seniors. Although there are different coverage options, you’ve got the chance to choose a plan that’s best suited for you. Here are some of the reasons why you need our Align Connect Plan:
- This plan is specially tailored to meet your medical concerns. It can be adjusted to meet ongoing medication needs. This makes it suitable health coverage for seniors who want to balance their healthcare needs and keep their fees manageable.
- You’ll have access to lists of available healthcare providers, depending on your condition. For instance, the Medicare Advantage Plan will cover behavioral or home healthcare services if you have a mental health problem or autoimmune disorder.
- It includes the benefits of Part D of Medicare. Therefore, you may access prescription drugs to control and manage your healthcare needs.
- You may qualify for SNP if you plan to receive long-term nursing care at a nursing community.
- You may get healthcare assistance for conditions such as dementia, chronic lung disorders, cancer, chronic heart failure, end-stage liver disease, diabetes mellitus, etc.
These are some of the advantages that come with our Align Connect (HMO C-SNP) plan. If you want to know more about our plan and how it can help you, don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.
Benefits of Our Plan
Align Connect comes with several additional benefits that other Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans in Michigan may not cover.. Some of the benefits you may enjoy from our Medicare Advantage Plan are:
- Inpatient hospital coverage
- Outpatient hospital observation service
- Doctor visits for primary care providers and specialists
- Preventive care
- Emergency care
- Access to urgent care
- Diagnostic services, laboratory services, and imaging; diagnostic radiology services include CAT Scans and MRIs.
- Hearing services, which include hearing exams
- Dental services are included in the Medicare-covered dental services.
- You may also be eligible for supplementary benefits, which include preventive and comprehensive dental services.
- Vision care, including annual eye examination for diabetic retinopathy
- Supplemental benefits such as the provision of frames, contacts, eyeglasses, and lenses.
- Routine eye exams.
- Mental health services, including outpatient group and individual therapy, plus inpatient visits
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Physical therapy
- Ambulance services, including ground and air ambulance
- Provision of prescription drugs under the Medicare Part D
- Chiropractic services, including manual manipulation of the spine to correct subluxation and supplemental benefits such as routine chiropractic care
- Foot care therapy
- Diabetic supplies
Many other benefits come with the Align Connect plan. For more information, speak to our agent by completing all the boxes, and one of our representatives will contact you.
Choose Align Senior Care
At Align Senior Care, we provide unique healthcare benefits to our clients in Michigan. Some of the factors that put us above other HMOs offering Medicare Advantage plans are as follows:
- Access to a network of pharmacies, hospitals, and doctors. You can track the nearest healthcare provider or service through our website.
- Access to supplemental services under our healthcare benefits, including preventive and comprehensive dental services, routine eye examinations, and routine chiropractic care, to mention a few.
Join Align Connect Today
If you want to join our Align Connect (HMO C-SNP) plan, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be entitled to Medicare Part A
- Enrolled in Medicare Advantage Plan Part B
- Live in one of our service areas: Michigan
- Meet our special eligibility requirement and have special medical conditions, specifically dementia.
Enroll Your Loved One to Align Connect Today
Our Align Connect (HMO C-SNP) program offers several plan types that may be a fit for your loved one. Enrollment into our care plans depends on contract renewal.
There’s more to learn about our services before you enroll in one of our plans. Please get in touch with us today to learn more.
Align Senior Care is an HMO I-SNP and HMO C-SNP with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Align Senior Care plans depend on contract renewal. Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Align Senior Care members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost- sharing that applies to out-of-network services. Align Senior Care complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Align Senior Care through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asisten-cia lingüística. Llame al:
California: 1-844-305-3879 (TTY 711)
Florida: 1-844-788-8935 (TTY 711)
Michigan: 1-855-855-0336 (TTY 711)
Virginia: 1-855-855-0489 (TTY 711)